komoono

Monday, April 2, 2012

L'Oreal Studio Secrets

Rosecha is something I have inherited from my mother.  Right now my particular case is not that bad, but I can tell that it could get as noticeable as it was when my mother was in her 40's.

This product, however, erases this problem for me.

L'Oreal's Studio Secret Primer in #2



Green counteracts red and pink, so when you put this primer on and work it into the skin, the Rosecha goes away.  It lasts all day as well, so it has made its way into my list of "must haves".  

I actually used to use the Physician's Formula green mineral powder corrector, but my skin gets so dry it just  made my skin look cakey.  This liquid is great for those with dry skin.  I pop this on along with a pore minimize and some tinted moisturizer with sunscreen, and my face is good to go for the day (I also use very little powder to set my makeup because of my dry skin).

No comments:

Post a Comment