komoono

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Physician's Formula Matte Collection Eye Shadow

I have two quads so far: Classic Nudes and Canyon Classics.

Classic Nudes:




Canyon Classics:




The texture of these eye shadows are very smooth and buttery (which is what you want with mineral mattes).  There is a lot of fallout when you apply (puffs of product cloud out around you if you're too rough applying it) so your best bet is to use a primer on your eyes and pat the color on, then blend.  The stay power on both is pretty impressive: I rubbed the swatches I had on my hands pretty well and it took a minute for them to fade away almost completely.  I haven't tried them on with a primer, so I'm assuming they'll last at least 8 hours with one.



2 comments:

  1. Great review. I would try this some time. I am looking for eye shadow that lasts long and is smooth so I guess with your review, I would give this a shot. Thank you. airbrush classes

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need better photos - they aren't crisp like on other review websites. You also need a new model - she looks like a miserable guy in the photos and the fat hand is a turn off. Nasty! Gross! If you have to use that model because you don't want to be seen then tell her to not wear a hat, smile and shed 30lbs. Awful reviews!

    ReplyDelete