komoono

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sleek iDivine Palette Review Part One

This weekend I got my first Sleek iDivine palette in the mail. iDivine is a U.K. mineral-based eye shadow line, so you can use them wet and the eye shadow won't seal over like regular eye shadows.

 I ordered Storm #578 on Ebay:




The colors are very pigmented and you get 12 eye shadows for around $15.00  I paid $14.60 from seller gift-ideas-store (link: http://stores.ebay.com/giftideascosmeticperfumestore )

There are nine shimmer shadows, light golds and peaches as well as silver, slate and dark blue (some swatches):



 and three matte, a light brown, a dark brown, and a black  (swatches):



I have another palette on the way but I won't be getting it until May 10th at the earliest.

P.S.: I use this for cleaning off my hands when I swatch, Wet n Wild Eye Makeup Remover:


I would never waste my good eye makeup remover on swatching, so I just use this.  It's very cheap and gets the job done.



No comments:

Post a Comment