komoono

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

iPhone 5 and Apps Review

I love my iPhone 5! Soooo many apps...my favs are the simpsons game app "Tapped Out" ( I don't play many games but I love the Simpsons).


  Other favs are the blogger, youtube, instagram, social cam, M calendar (for chicks only), comics,



  video games, menuish, drinks, photo vault, and toon camera. 

So far these are my favs, mind you.  I'll probably have new ones as time goes by, and I'll share those with you.

I'm really getting used to the keyboard; I didn't think I would.  I have chubby fingers so I do make a lot of mistakes. 

I also love one of the covers I bought (I'll have to get another one for when I'm with Lexi because she likes it as much as I do and it comes off the phone too easily.   She has no interest in the phone itself, thank Jeebus).



No comments:

Post a Comment