komoono

Sunday, December 8, 2013

#Dropbox review


(Sign up here!)

I have been using the Dropbox app a lot on my Samsung Galaxy tablet and I really like it.  I just upgraded to 100 GB worth of storage (you start with about 3 GB) for 10 bucks a month and I like it even more, since as a blogger I have a huge screen capture collection and having them load right to Dropbox instead of fiddling with photobucket, that made me like Dropbox even more.


They also give you opportunities when you first sign up to get free storage, the big one being that they give  1 GB of free storage and your friend 500 MB of bonus space (up to a limit of 32 GB) if you refer them to Dropbox!  This offer is a part of what they call their "seven quests" for new members.  Finish at least five and you get a reward (and a chance for a free 48 GB storage addition).


You can add multiple computers to your account and you have the option to sync your devices so that every picture or video you take from your device gets loaded up to your Dropbox automatically: it saves so much time!

No comments:

Post a Comment